Bishop-Wisecarver Giving Guidelines
Bishop-Wisecarver considers supporting both individuals and organizations through donations provided the request is related to science, technology, engineering, education and/or manufacturing. Eligible requests can be in the form of financial contribution, product donation, or engineering support.
Bishop-Wisecarver will not provide financial support to the following:
- Organizations, activities, and programs that are specifically designed to promote religious principles
- Political parties, organizations, candidates or activities
- Capital campaigns
- Deficit or retroactive funding
- Organizations that demonstrate unlawful, unethical or discriminatory practices
- Organized nonacademic after-school activities such as bands, debate teams or sports; activities unrelated to engineering or manufacturing.
Finally, we reserve the right to interpret, apply and administer our donations program as we see fit. Granting Cycles and Proposal Deadlines
Bishop-Wisecarver considers providing donations throughout the calendar year. Only one request per organization/individual will be considered in one calendar year. Applicants will be notified as to if their request for funds or products are approved. In exchange for Bishop-Wisecarver contribution, the following are recipient expectations:
Submitting a Request
- The team is expected to help BWC produce content in exchange for a donation through the following ways:
- Blogs — BWC will conduct 1 interview via email or telephone with the main contact to understand the project/team.
- Photos & Video — Send pictures of the project to email@example.com during build season.
- Donation will not be awarded until receipt of signed acknowledgment of the Bishop-Wisecarver’s expectations.
To submit a donation request, provide a concise written proposal including the following information: